Subscribe

Minggu, 19 Juli 2009

Drama B. Inggris



Nama : SURYA HADIDI
E-mail : surya_hadidi@yahoo.com
Friendster : uya_so7@ymail.com
NB : Wajib tinggalkan pesan di halaman paling bawah
About Me






Mr. Grasshopper

The Grasshopper is an insect name. This is a grasshopper. But, in this time Grasshopper is a person. A smart person. And ….this is a story about Grasshopper and her father.
Once upon a time, Mr. Grasshopper was the laziest person lived in Beringin village in Deli-Malay. He has a daughter named Grasshopper. It all started when Grasshopper managed to trick two thieves, Badan and Nyawa, who just stolen two cows and two goats. Not knowing the rightful owner are, Grasshopper asked her father to be an astrologer. Do you know astrologer??? Astrologer is a forecaster of fortune-teller like Madam Sahara, Deddy Corbuizzer etc. When rightful owners complained to the village headman of their missing animals, Grasshopper told them to seek her father help. Actually, Grasshopper and her father knew the exact locations of the missing animals. Soon the village people recognized him as a great astrologer.
In the afternoon, Grasshopper came back from fishing in the river, she always fish to earn their living, Mr. Grasshopper sat gloomy in front of stuffy shack roofed with palm fibers, walled with cardboards and plastics.

Mr. Grasshopper : Where did you come from, Grassjopper ?
Grasshopper : Fishing, Pa. If I don’t fish, what will we eat? You’re sleeping all day, aren’t you? Since you were born to the world, you always sleep until now.
Mr. Grasshopper : Ah.. what are you talking about? Enough Grasshopper…now, I’m thirsty so please make me a cup of coffee ya….
Grasshopper : Coffee??? We don’t have coffee……. We haven’t drunk coffee for long time…
Mr. Grasshopper : Ehh.. Grasshopper! Coffee is black… I have pound that charcoals next to kitchen…then, you pour with boiling water….if black like coffee, it is enough!....ah you make a cup of coffee must be learned…
Grasshopper : Ya allright…… I make a cup of coffee first, like you ask me to do…(makes a cup of coffee) Coffee, Pa…
Mr. Grasshopper : Aah.. your coffee is very delicious, Grasshopper… Its quite cool, I feel…
Grasshopper : Excuse me, Pa… I want to boil cassava that I was stolen in Jupri’s filed…
Mr. Grasshopper : Ya..go there..you boil many cassava ya, I’m hungry too.

Situation in Beringin village and Beringin kingdom are different. Situation in Beringin kingdom was very dangerous because Sultan Baginda Masai and his servants arrived in that kingdom. Sultan Baginda Masai known as arrogant and cruel sultan. Sultan Baginda Masai want to marry Princess Bujur Sireh a beautiful, charming and an only daughter of Sultan Sahrul Nizam.

Sultan sahrul Nizam : What haapened Mr. Masai came to our pleace? What can we do for you?
Sultan Bagin Masai : Yah… I need something in this kingdom. To the point, I come here to mary Princess Bujur Sireh become my wife.
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Oh.. that’s your purpose come here, I can’t say anything. All depend my daughter’s decision. Wait a moment, Ipeh…..call Princess Bujur Sireh here. There’s someone want to met her.
Servant Ipeh : All right, Majesty…(go to call princess)
Princess Bujur Sireh : What happened father call me?
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : My daughter… Mr. Masai has come here far a way from his land only to mary you to be his queen. What do you think ? do you want to be a queen for him?
Princess Bujur Sireh : Ah, Father…I’m shy..but I’m sory to Mr. Masai…. I can’t accept his hand to be a queen…because before this meeting I have known all about him. He had many wives and he is too old. He is better pray for next happiness..Upss, sory if I’m too dare….
Sultan Baginda Masai : (Shocked) I can’t accept this despising!!! I’m angry….my heart is hurt!!! Don’t blame me…. I’ll attack this kingdom
Servant 1 and 2 : Oh..MG…(it means My God)
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Please forgive my daughter…. I’m so sory for this moment… I don’t want to be your enemy. It is better for us to avoid war.
Sultan Baginda Masai : Oke, that’s a great idea. We’ll have fight with our astrologer. If Beringin Kingdom win, a half of my country is yours. But if Beringin lose, Princess Bujur Sireh will be my queen in Masai kingdom. I’ll give 3 days and 3 nights to prepare everything. The next 3 days, my astrologer and I will be back here. Okey… I must go now. See you……..
Princess Bujur Sireh : How is this Pa?? Nobody astrologer in our castle…and Masai’s astrologer is well known. Of course we’ll lose…and I must be ready to be his queen…(restless and sad)
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Calm down my pretty girl…I’ll look for an astrologer in our country. I’m sure in this Beringin there’s a great astrologer….
(call a commander) Commander…. I command you to seek a great astrologer in Beringin. Tomorrow I must know who is a great astrologer…
Commander : Right Majesty. I’ll do it immediately…but, if I may ask…. I want Ipeh accompany me on the day….
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Okey…you may go with her….
Commander : Thanks a lot Majesty…..

Long journey has passed by Ipeh and commander to seek a great astrologer

Servant Ipeh : Where’re we going next com…? I was tired. We break moment ya…..
Commander : We are rest near river… I want to wash my face …. I’m also so tired.
Servant Ipeh : Ya… we eat first ya… after that we’ll go to seek him.


When commander wash his face, he saw grasshopper was fishing.

Commander : Are you fishing, aren’t you ?
Grasshopper : Yes, I’m..
Commander : Where do you live?
Grasshopper : In Beringin Village, Sir
Commander : Can you help me?
Grasshopper : Why not if I can do it! What happened, Sir?
Commander : I’m a commander of Beringin kingdom… sultan ask me to seek astrologer. Nah, I was tired seek him everywhere… do you know the great astrologer in this country?
Grasshopper : You see exact person….
Commander : You’re..an astrologer..aren’t you ?
Grasshopper : Ya…eh…no, but my father… he is a great astrologer…
Commander : Okey..now can we meet him directly?
Grasshopper : With pleasure…
Commander : Ipeh…finally, we find the astrologer…let’s go…
Servant Ipeh : Eh…ya….ya…wait.. for me..(clean everything)


Arriving at home eh the Grasshopper’s shack…

Grasshopper : Wait a minute, sir…
Commander : Ya…
Grasshopper : Pa.. get up..there’s commander of Beringin castle seek you…
Mr. Grasshopper : Grr….gr..snore….(and no respon)
Servant Ipeh : How??
Grasshopper : sory …he’s mediating don’t disturb him…
Servant Ipeh : Do you mind, com? Well Grasshopper, tell your father our purpose came here…and don’t forget you’ll come to castle to meet Sultan, tomorrow?
Grasshopper : yap…I’ll tell him later, after his mediate…
Servant Ipeh : Okey….we must go now…
Grasshopper : Be careful on the way…Bye…
Servant Ipeh : Bye…





The following day, Grasshopper and her father come to meet Sultan in the castle..

Mr Grasshopper : Waw…it’s amazing
Grasshopper : Ya Pa….this carpet too… it must be from Turk…
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Ehm… Not from Turk… Just from Pancing…
Grasshopper : Eh… Sory Sultan, I don’t see you…..
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Ehm..
Princess Bujur Sireh : Pa… I like Mr. Grasshopper (wisper)
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Ehm…really???
Princess Bujur Sireh : Ya…(nod the head)
Mr. Grasshopper : (bowed his head) what happened Sultan call us ?
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Ehm…. Mr. Grasshopper…the state of the kingdom is dangerous… Sultan Baginda Masai has made an astrologer’s wager between this country and his country…so that I have decided to make you be an astrologer this kingdom…
Mr. Grasshopper : It means, I must face Masai’s astrologer?
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Ehm…this wager is not free Mr.. if you win, I’ll make you be my son in law…but if you lose, your head will cut..understand?
Mr. Grasshopper : How is this, Grasshopper…(see Grasshopper)
Grasshopper : I’m so sory, Pa…I don’t know the situation like this …we are ready, Pa…
Mr. Grasshopper : Ready? Are you kidding ? This is my head
Grasshopper : Ok, Sultan, we go home first …my father must meditate any longer to face Masai’s astrologer…
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Ehm… Right..and don’t forget you must come here the day after tomorrow …we will bet…I’m trust you’re a great astrologer….


Returning from castle Grasshopper and her father are panick.. They wish hidden in the cave. Mr. Grasshopper realizes that he was fake.
The following day…as usual, Grasshopper fish… She looks group of castle from distance have fun in the river where she usually fish….

Servant 1 : Sultan we are rest here…
Servant 2 : Ya Sultan..the place is cool and quite … I spread out a mat ya….hei, take this!!(give food place to servant 1)

Servant 1 : The charming Sultan… I massage your body yeah….
Servant 2 : The rich Sultan… I feed you yeah….
Sultan Baginda Masai : Ya….ya….hm..how do you prepare to meet astrologer from
Beringin country
Masai’s astrologer : O..just calm down… I have prepare 3 difficult riddles for answered… cause these riddles never published in the magazine…
Sultan Baginda Masai : May I know those riddles?
Masai’s astrologer : Why not?the first riddle is….mention 5 names of fruits that started consonant Y??? Do you know the answer?
Sultan Baginda Masai : Ehm.. I don’t know…is there name of fruit is started consonant Y?
Masai’s astrologer : Ah…that easy riddle..the answer is Ya…Apple, Ya…Manggo, Ya…Orange etc. hahaha…
Sultan Baginda Masai : Haha…that’s great riddle…what else?
Masai’s astrologer : The second is..why does the pussycat always look to the left and the right?
Sultan Baginda Masai : I give up…
Masai’s astrologer : Cause the pussycat doesn’t have a rearview mirror….hahaha
Sultan Baginda Masai : Yah…right and the last ?
Masai’s astrologer : And the last riddle is what’s house in the sky in Arabic language?
Sultan Baginda Masai : Wah… I can’t speak Arabic
Masai’s astrologer : Take it easy …this is just riddle..the answer is mustahil…
Sultan Baginda Masai : Wah….. the great riddle…I’m sure we’ll win….
Masai’s astrologer : And you’ll mary with Princess Bujur Sireh ..
Servant 1 and 2 : Yah….we’re sasd..if you marry with her….we love you so much…hiks…hiks..
Sultan Baginda Masai : Don’t be like that…although I marry her…but we can have fun..
Servant 1 and 2 : Really????
Grasshopper : Oh…thanks God!!!Pa..I’m back ..

3 days passed..Grasshopper and her father came early….now, they’re waiting for Masai’s Kingdom group arrive in Beringin castle…

Sultan Baginda Masai : Sorry, we are late.. there’s a little trouble on the way…Oke…to the point for start this warger…I’m not patient to marry Princess Bujur Sireh…hehehehe
Commander : Oke…the competition start…
Princess Bujur Sireh : Pa… I’m afraid..
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : Calm down my daughter…
Masai’s astrologer : I’ll give you 3 riddles and the riddles must true all to be a winner in this competition!
Mr. Grasshopper : Yeah .. I do…
Masai’s astrologer : The first riddle…mention the 5 names of fruits that started consonant Y???
Mr. Grasshopper : Ah, that’s easy…Ya Apple, Ya…Manggo, Ya…Orange, Ya…Watermelon, Ya….Strawberry…is’t true?
Sultan Baginda Masai : He knows the answer…
Grasshopper : Good job, Pa…
Masai’s astrologer : Calm down Sultan….there’re 2 riddle again ..the second riddle is…why does the pussycat always look to the left and the right ?
Mr. Grasshopper : Ya… cause the pussycat doesn’t have a rearview mirror…does it?
Sultan Baginda Masai : That’s true again…
Servant 1 and 2 : Be patient Sultan…
Masai’s astrologer : Okey…okey… the next riddle..what’s house in the sky in Arabic?
Mr. Grasshopper : Oo.. the Arabic language..It’s easy..the answer is mustahil…
Sultan Baginda Masai : Yaah.. we lose…

Masai’s astrologer : You are a great astrologer!!! I admire you…but Sultan Sahrul Nizam ..I’m not sure with your astrologer’s greating.. If I may give I riddle for the last si that I admit him as a great astrologer in the world….
Grasshopper : How can it be Sultan..??? We won this competition..why there’s a riddle more…
Sultan Sahrul Nizam : I give one chance again for giving a riddle to my astrologer…. And I’m sure we’ll be a winner!!!
Masai’s astrologer : Thanks Sultan…
Grasshopper and her father : Lho????
Mr. Grasshopper : How is this???
Grasshopper : (shrugs her shoulders)
Masai’s astrologer : In my hand, there’s an animal…. If you’re a great astrologer so that you know what animal is in my hand…
Mr. Grasshopper : (looks Grasshopper) Grasshopper……Grasshopper……how is this…

Masai’s astrologer and Mr. Grasshopoper unconscious together

Grasshopper : A….Pa…Papa… we win …we’ll live in the castle….
Princess Bujur Sireh : We win..I’ll marry with Grasshopper’s father…
Grasshopper : And you become my mother….
Servant 1and 2 : (look Sultan Baginda Masai and his astrologer unconscious together) Oh…MG….(it means Oh…My God)

Finally, Mr. Grasshopper become son in law of Sultan Sahrul Nizam and Grasshopper has a new mother Princess..and party during 7 days and 7 nights carried out… All people in Beingin country celebrate it…
Congrulation for you, Mr. Grasshopper….


0 komentar: